SOG - Survival Hawk - Black Oxide Tomahawk
Item #: 837856Learn More...
Availability: In stock
MANUFACTURER: SOG Knives
Itâ€™s hard to go wrong with carrying a light, fast, and feature-rich tomahawk. Decked out with reflective paracord wrapped handle, ferrocerium firestarter rod in the handle, nail puller, hammering head, and sharp multi-purpose blade, the Survival Hawk is ready wherever you go. The Survival Hawkâ€™s engineering roots comes from proven designs that have been tested in the real world many times. Wherever you may roam, this is the perfect tomahawk to rely upon.
- Light, compact tool for chopping, hammering and breaching
- 3.0-inch stainless steel ax head with a hammering head and nail puller
- Paracord wrapped, glass-reinforced nylon handle with built-in ferrocerium firestarter rod
- Includes ballistic nylon carry sheath
- Overall length: 12.1-inches, Weight: 19.5-ounces, Lifetime Warranty
- FINISH: BLACK OXIDE
- BLADE SHAPE: AXE
- BLADE STEEL TYPE: 2CR13MOV
- HANDLE MATERIAL: GLASS REINFORCED NYLON (GRN)
- HARDNESS: RC. 47-49
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 19.5 OZ
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.0â€
- OVERALL LENGTH: 12.1"
- MODEL NUMBER: SK1001-CP
- UPC: 729857002530
|Country of Manufacture|
Write Your Own Review