SOG - SEAL Pup - Nylon Sheath Knife
MANUFACTURER: SOG Knives
The SEAL Pup carries on the proud tradition of quality and service renowned in the original SOG SEAL Knife 2000. The SEAL Knife surpassed one of the most extensive testing and evaluation programs ever undertaken by the U.S. Government. For those who want all of the benefits of the original SEAL Knife, but in a smaller version, we have created the SEAL Pup. This stowable blade is an excellent field companion for outdoor and underwater adventures.
Like its big brother, the SEAL Pup has a partially serrated blade that is powder coated to increase durability and rust resistance. Its lightweight, glass-reinforced nylon handle features a raised diamond pattern for secure gripping in inclement weather.
- Durable & versatile all- purpose knife - ideal size for hiking, backpacking, survival, and more
- 4.75-inch partially serrated powder coated AUS-8 stainless steel blade
- Rugged and durable Glass-reinforced Nylon handle
- MOLLE-compatible ballistic nylon sheath with belt loop
- Overall length: 9-inches, Weight: 5.4-ounces, Lifetime Warranty
- FINISH: POWDER COATED
- BLADE SHAPE: CLIP POINT
- EDGE TYPE: PARTIALLY SERRATED
- BLADE STEEL TYPE: AUS-8
- HANDLE MATERIAL: GLASS-REINFORCED NYLON (GRN)
- HARDNESS: RC. 57-58
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 5.4 OZ
- BLADE LENGTH: 4.75â€
- OVERALL LENGTH: 9.0"
- MODEL NUMBER: M37N-CP
- UPC: 729857994767
|Country of Manufacture|