Petzl Am'D Lock Carabiner
The shape and size of this Petzl Am'D Lock Carabiner makes it great for most uses, from connecting a belay device to your...Learn More...
The shape and size of this Petzl Am'D Lock Carabiner makes it great for most uses, from connecting a belay device to your harness or as a connector at the end of a lanyard. The D-shape makes it one of the strongest and lightest locking carabiners Petzl makes.
- D-shape has the highest strength-to-weight ratio of all carabiner designs
- Keylock system
- Available with manual locking system (SCREW-LOCK) or auto-locking systems (BALL-LOCK, TRIACT-LOCK)
- Perfectly suited for use with belay devices due to its symmetric shape on both ends of the carabiner
- Material(s): Aluminum 7000
- Certification(s): CE EN 362, CE EN 12275, type K (K&B for M34 SL), UIAA 121
- Made in the USA
- Manufacturer Guarantee: 3 Years
|Country of Manufacture||United States|