Belleville Tr105 Min Boot Coy
Minimalist Training Boot TR105
A true minimalist boot featuring a 2mm "drop" between the heel and forefoot, the MINI-MiL is designed specifically for the conditioned warrior athlete currently training in minimalistic athletic footwear. Now available in coyote, this quick-drying unlined boot is not only highly breathable, but lightweight too - weighing less than 2 lbs a pair.
- Height: 8" (Standard Military Height) Upper:
- 100% cattlehide leather & 1000 denier Cordura nylon
- Midsole: 2 millimeter, die-cut shock dispersing midsole
- Outsole: 100% rubber
- EXCLUSIVE VIBRAM "TARSUS" is oil & slip resistant Insole:
- Single density molded removable insert
- 2 millimeter heel to toe "drop" Highly breathable unlined upper Double & triple stitched seams for enhanced durability
- Padded Achilles support Convenient pull-on loop
- Weighs approximately 16 ounces per half pair
- AR 670-1 Compliant A
- FI 36-2903 Compliant
PLEASE READ BEFORE PURCHASING: If you are wearing the MINI-MiL for the first time or have not previously trained in minimalist footwear such as Vibram FiveFingers, we encourage a very gradual transition as you will be using new muscles in the feet and lower legs. We recommend wearing the MINI-MiL for 1 - 2 hour intervals the first few weeks. Gradually increase usage as your body strengthens and adapts.
|Country of Manufacture|