Belleville - 790 - Waterproof Flight and Combat Boot
Ships From Manufacturer
If the Belleville – 790 isn’t your go-to army boot, it should be. Approved for flight by the U.S. Army and U.S. Air Force, this Gore-Tex lined waterproof army boot is multi-functional and perfectly suited for both air and ground combat use. The lace-to-toe design also allows for a better, customized fit for increased stability and support. Ready to walk the walk? Check out this army boot.
- Vanguard running shoe sole construction gives it the comfort of a running shoe with the reliability of an army boot.
- GORE-TEX waterproof fabric bootie
- HEIGHT: 8 inches (Standard Military Height)
- UPPER: Full-grain cowhide leather and nylon fabric
- MIDSOLE: Cushioned polyurethane
- OUTSOLE: 1 percent rubber Vibram Sierra
- INSOLE: Polyurethane removable insert
|Country of Manufacture|
Write Your Own Review