Streamlight Scorpion LED
- Streamlight - Scorpion Flashlights Scorpion Led Flashlightwith Lithium Batteries: 683-85010 - scorpi
- CR123A - AluminumCasing, GlassLens - Black
One of the brightest, lightest personal flashlight ever created, the Streamlight Scorpion LED is the only tactical light with a rubberized grip and tailswitch and anti-roll head. It also includes C4 LED technology for up to 3x the light intensity of standard LED flashlights. This Streamlight Scorpion LED (model 85010) is powered by two CR123A lithium batteries, which provides up to 3.5 hours of run time on the high setting (160 lumens). Solid state power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life.
The machined aluminum barrel is covered by a rubber-armored sleeve in black for a sure grip, and an O-ring sealed, high-temperature glass lens. Other features include an anti-roll head and multi-function rubber push-button tactical tail switch. This flashlight's IPX4-rated design is water resistant. The Scorpion LED measures 5.6 inches long with a 0.94-inch barrel diameter and 1.25-inch head diameter, and it weighs 2.8 ounces with battery.
- IPX4 rated design; water resistant operation
- 3 meter impact resistance tested
- Rubber armored sleeve
- Solid State power regulation provides maximum light output throughout battery life
- Anti-roll head
- Light Source: C4Â® LED produces 160 lumens; 9,000 candela; runs 3.5 hours
- Battery: Powered by two 3V CR123A lithium batteries (included)
|Country of Manufacture|