SOG Knives - Zoom Mini - Aluminum TiNi
MANUFACTURER: SOG Knives
The Zoom is a new series in the SOG lineup that is lightweight, compact, and quick to open. Utilizing SOGâ€™s patented assisted opening technology, the blade opens quickly with a simple push of your thumb. The anodized aluminum handle and stainless steel liners makes the knife balanced and strong.
The handle shape contours to your hand making it comfortable to hold and grip. Its thin profile and a reversible pocket clip make it a perfect choice for an everyday carry.
- Quick one-hand opening with SOG Assisted Technology and built-in safety
- 3.15-inch hardcased black TiNi straight edge AUS-8 stainless steel blade
- Hard Anodized Machined Aluminum Handle
- Reversible low-carry pocket clip
- Overall length: 7.3-inches, Weight: 3.7-ounces, Lifetime Warranty
- FINISH: HARDCASED BLACK TINI
- BLADE SHAPE: CLIP POINT
- EDGE TYPE: STRAIGHT
- BLADE STEEL TYPE: AUS-8
- HANDLE MATERIAL: ALUMINUM
- HARDNESS: RC. 56-58
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 3.7 OZ
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.15â€
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.15"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.3"
- MODEL NUMBER: ZM1002-CP
- UPC: 729857000598
|Country of Manufacture||N/A|
|Selling Unit Conversion||N/A|