SOG - Targa - Satin Knife
MANUFACTURER: SOG Knives
Taking advantage of some of SOGâ€™s greatest designs, the Targa is a slim, but solidly built folder with a big punch. It sources VG-10 cutlery grade stainless steel from Japan to utilize some of the best edge retention characteristics in the industry. The unique quasi-tanto blade locks open or stays closed with SOGâ€™s Arc-Lock mechanism. Not only is it one of the strongest locks available, it also allows smooth and quick opening and closing with one hand. Housed in a full length stainless steel handle, the Targa is a robust folder in a slim, minimalist framework that make it a great everyday carry.
- Easy one-hand opening and ambidextrous Arc-Lock
- Slim, minimalist, all-metal construction
- 3.5-inch tanto VG-10 stainless steel blade
- Reversible low-carry pocket clip
- Overall length: 7.85-inches, Weight: 3.1-ounces, Lifetime Warranty
- FINISH: SATIN
- BLADE SHAPE: TANTO
- EDGE TYPE: STRAIGHT
- BLADE STEEL TYPE: VG-10
- HANDLE MATERIAL: STAINLESS STEEL
- HARDNESS: RC. 58-60
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 3.1 OZ
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.5â€
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.4"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.85"
- MODEL NUMBER: TG1001-BX
- UPC: 729857003902
|Country of Manufacture|