SOG - SOG-TAC Automatic - Partially Serrated, Tanto, Black TiNi Knife
MANUFACTURER: SOG Knives
After years of vigorous design, engineering, and testing, the SOG-TAC was designed as a go-to and backup tool for military and law enforcement personnel. The 6061-T6 hard-anodized aluminum handle is contoured, but relatively slim, and specifically tailored for users with or without gloves. A sharp AUS-8 stainless steel blade springs open at the push of a button and locks up securely. The blade can be locked open or closed with the use of the safety. Wherever you go, the reversible low-carry pocket clip makes it easy to bring with you.
- Automatic knife designed for Military and law enforcement personnel use
- 3.5-inch partially serrated edge hardcased black TiNi AUS-8 stainless steel blade
- Hard anodized machined aluminum handle
- Reversible low-carry pocket clip
- Overall length: 8-inches, Weight: 4.5 ounces, Lifetime Warranty
- FINISH: HARDCASED BLACK TINI
- BLADE SHAPE: TANTO
- EDGE TYPE: PARTIALLY SERRATED
- BLADE STEEL TYPE: AUS-8
- HANDLE MATERIAL: ANODIZED ALUMINUM 6061-T6
- HARDNESS: RC. 57-58
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 3.8 OZ
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.5â€
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.5"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 8.0"
- MODEL NUMBER: ST-04
- UPC: 729857991230
|Country of Manufacture|