SOG - Kiku - Satin - Small Folding Knife
MANUFACTURER: SOG Knives
Building upon SOGâ€™s long tradition of honoring Japanese knife makers, SOG and Kiku Matsuda, one of the most famous blade grinders in Japan, collaborated to produce this line of Kiku Folders. After decades of experience in blade grinding and making fixed blade knives, Matsuda, with the production assistance from SOG, designed and created his first folding knife. As one of the foremost tactical knife designers in Japan, Matsuda and SOG have won awards on collaborations before with the SOG Kiku Fixed Blade. The elegant linen micarta handle is rugged and easy to clean, while the AUS-8 stainless steel blade is set up for years of reliable service.
- Rugged yet elegant folding knife made in collaboration with legendary Japanese knife maker, Kiku Matsuda
- 3.5-inch straight edged clip point AUS8 stainless steel blade in satin polished finish
- Linen Micarta handle with liner lock construction
- Low carry pocket clip
- Overall length: 7.9-inches, Weight: 4.2 ounces, Lifetime Warranty
- FINISH: SATIN POLISHED
- BLADE SHAPE: CLIP POINT
- EDGE TYPE: STRAIGHT
- BLADE STEEL TYPE: AUS-8
- HANDLE MATERIAL: LINEN MICARTA
- HARDNESS: RC. 57-58
- PRODUCT WEIGHT: 4.2 OZ
- BLADE LENGTH: 3.5â€
- CLOSED LENGTH: 4.4"
- OVERALL LENGTH: 7.9"
- MODEL NUMBER: KU-1001
- UPC: 729857999687
|Country of Manufacture|