Salomon Boots - Jungle Ultra
MANUFACTURER: Salomon Boots
Salomon’s Jungle Ultra is the perfect boot for wet, warm environments when you need to be worried about your safety, not your feet. These boots are designed to be comfortable for the long-haul and sturdy, too. With a reinforced midsole, drainage holes and hydrophobic foams, the Jungle Ultra is a perfect boot for jungle and water operations.
Born in the French Alps, Salomon boots have provided superior footing to adventurers, outdoorsman and professionals since 1947. Their Forces series is specifically designed for operators and field professionals who need a quality boot that takes no time to break in and performs on the move.
These boots are ride high on the ankle and are fully waterproof with a GORE-TEX® membrane, so you can focus on your mission, not your feet. The fast, comfortable lacing system is perfect for people who need to be ready at a moment’s notice.
- UPPER Anti-debris mesh
- Non-reflective materials
- Nubuck Leather
- Stealth design & printings
- Water Resistant Textile
- Mud guard
- Protective rubber heel and toe caps
- Heel Strap
- Closed Hooks
- Heel foam
- Gusseted tongue
- LINING MATERIAL: Textile
- SOLE CONSTRUCTION OUTSOLE: High Traction ContagripÂ®
- CHASSIS: Advanced Chassisâ„¢
- MIDSOLE: Injected EVA, Molded Shank
- SOCKLINER: EVA Shaped Footbed, Closed-cells sockliner, DieCut OrthoLiteÂ®
- WEIGHT: 520 g | 18.3 oz (SIZE UK 8.5)
|Country of Manufacture|