Rocky C4 Trainer Duty Boot - Tan
MANUFACTURER: Rocky Boots
The Rocky C4 Trainer Duty Boot - Training with Confidence, Courage, Commitment, and Comfort
From the maker of the S2V comes the New C4T Garrison Trainer Boot. The C4T is the lightest military performance boot Rocky has ever made. Teaming with the world's best soldiers has led Rocky develop the worlds best lightweight military training boot. Put them on and you'll know what you have been missing, if you can feel them at all!
- Padded comfort collar
- Breathable lightweight gusset
- Moisture wicking materials
- Military Spec 550 Paracord lace
- Speed Lacing system for quick and secure fit
- Breathable vented drainage holes for wet and dry wear
- Reinforced stitched rubber toe guard for durability
- Rocky Polyurathene Airport Footbed for Ruck marches
- Lightweight EVA outsole with rubber lugs in high abrasion areas
- Trade Friendly
This boot is not intended for use as anything more than a training boot (running, hiking, humping, etc.). They are not meant for fast roping or rappelling. Because of the make up of the soles, they will not withstand the normal terrain or stress of the S2V or other hard sole boots on the market. Please note that returns will not be authorized for boots that are used outside of the scope of training. Please contact TAG customer service with any questions.
|Country of Manufacture|