Releasable Integrated Hybrid Vest (RIHV)
TAG’s® Releasable Integrated Hybrid Vest (RIHV) has a 2 cable system that makes releasing and reassembly seamless and easy. The RIHV’s pull handle is conveniently located on the lower right portion of the shoulder strap. The RIHV has and internal stopper for the cable system which only needs to be pulled 4” before the carrier cuts away. All of the components stay with the vest making the RIHV a self-contained fully releasable plate carrier.
The RIHV works with any set of hard armor plates and soft armor backers. SAPI, ESAPI, XSAPI, standalone level 4, swimmer cut and shooter cut armor plates all fit into the RIHV. TAG® has a licensing agreement with Crye Precision® for the use of the Skeletal™ cummerbund. The Skeletal™ cummerbund is fully adjustable with our G Hook™ attachment system. The RIHV has built in padded and fully adjustable shoulder straps. The tops of the shoulder straps have both nylon webbing and elastic webbing for mounting and routing tourniquets, hydration tubes, radio antennas, handsets, comm wires, V Lites®, and strobe lights.
Spacer mesh is used on the inside of the RIHV for increased breathability and comfort. Matching Velcro® loop covers the upper front and back portions of the carrier for any size Velcro® placards. Strong drag handle that Velcro’s down and out of the way when not in use. Berry Compliant, Made in the USA, Lifetime Warranty, 500 denier Invista® Cordura® nylon.
- 4” pull cable releases the RIHV
- 2 piece fully self-contained system
- Cuts away in less than 5 seconds & together in less than 30 seconds
- Ultra configurable for different missions
- Fits any type of hard armor plate
- Matching Velcro®, webbing and hardware
- SMALL: Fits 9" x 11" Plate
- MEDIUM: Fits 10" x 12" Plate (Most Common Size)
- LARGE: Fits 10" x 13" Plate
- X-LARGE: Fits 11" x 14" Plate (Most Uncommon Size)
|Country of Manufacture||United States|