Magpul - MBUS Front Sight
NSN: 1005-01-591-8124 (BLK)
The MBUS (MagpulÂ® Back-Up Sight) is a low-cost, color injection molded, folding back-up sight. The MBUS Front Sight is adjustable for elevation and fits most 1913 Picatinny-railed hand guards, but is specifically tailored to the AR15/M16 platform.
- Impact resistant polymer construction provides light weight and resists operational abuse
- Spring-loaded flip up sight easily activated from either side or by pressing the top
- Detent and spring pressure keeps sight erect but allows for unobstructed folding under impact, etc.
- Clamps to most any MIL-STD-1913 Picatinny/STANAG 4694 railed hand guard* and provides the same height-over-bore as standard A2 irons
- Protective wings shield the spring-locking A2 front sight post
- Elevation adjustment tool included, but most aftermarket A2 front sight adjustment tools may be used as well
- Made in the USA
- Weight, w/ hardware: 1.2 oz.
- Height above rail, stowed: ~0.51 in.
- Length, stowed: 2.6 in.
- Length, deployed: 1.5 in.
- ELEVATION ADJUSTMENT:
- 1.6 MOA (1.886"/100m) per click with a 14.5" sight radius
- 1.2 MOA (1.367"/100m) per click with a 20" sight radius
*NOTE: Cannot be mounted to a railed gas block due to excess heat issues. Front MBUS must be mounted to a railed fore end on the same plane as the receiver rail. Because of this the sight is also not compatible with MOE Hand Guards.
WARNING: Observe safe firearm handling practices at all times. Failure to do so may result in serious bodily injury or death. Magpul Industries shall not be responsible for injury, death, or property damage resulting from faulty installation, misuse, illegal use, or modification of this product.
EXPORT NOTICE: This is an item controlled for export by the Export Administration Regulations (EAR) under the Commerce Control List (CCL). These controls take the form of export regulations and license requirements.
As part of the express consideration provided for receipt of Magpul's goods, technical data and/or services, you, our customer, acknowledge that the export, re-export or other transfer, directly or indirectly, of the goods, technical data and/or services provided by Magpul in violation of U.S. law is prohibited. Customers acquiring controlled goods, technical data and/or services from Magpul shall be responsible for obtaining any necessary U.S. or other government authorization required to ensure compliance with applicable export laws.
|Country of Manufacture||United States|