Leatherman OHT® - Desert Tan - Brown Sheath
For years multi-tool users could choose from two distinct options when it came to a "one-hand-operable" multi-tool: one-hand-opening pliers OR one-hand-opening blades. Today, Leatherman has taken these two well-loved ideas and fused them into the first ever, 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool, the Leatherman OHT. This industry-first tool features spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters so you don't tire your hand adjusting and readjusting your grip. Handles with visual imprints of the tool beneath make for quick identification. A lifesaving strap cutter and oxygen bottle wrench, threading for common-size cleaning rods and much more make this a one-handed workhorse of a tool.
- Spring-loaded pliers and wire-cutters help to reduce hand fatigue.
- Comfort-grip handles feature cutouts that make accessing tools with gloves on a cinch.
- Industry first 100% one-hand-operable multi-tool.
- Features a cutting hook specially designed to offer excellent leverage for cutting zip ties, cord, or clothing.
- 420HC Stainless Steel and 154CM Stainless Steel Construction with Black Oxide
- All Locking Features
- Jaw Lockout
- Integrated Lanyard Attachments
- Outside-accessible Features
- One-hand Operable Features
- Available Colors: Desert Tan and Black
- Imprinted Handle Scales
- MOLLE Sheath
- Tools Include:
- Spring-action Needlenose Pliers
- Spring-action Regular Pliers
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Hard-wire Cutters
- Spring-action 154CM Replaceable Wire Cutters
- 420HC Knife
- 420HC Serrated Knife
- Strap Cutter
- #8-32 Cleaning Rod/Brush Adapter
- Can Opener
- Bottle Opener
- Oxygen Tank Wrench
- Phillips Screwdriver
- Large Screwdriver
- Medium Screwdriver
- Small Screwdriver
- Closed Length: 4.5 in | 11.5 cm
- Primary Blade Length: 2.37 in | 6 cm
- Weight: 9.9 oz | 280.6 g
|Country of Manufacture||United States|