Heavy Duty Rigger's Belt
TAG’s® Heavy Duty Rigger’s Belt is a proven design with close to a million belts in service today. First debuted in 2004 we have never had one returned for manufacturing defect or performance issues. The buckles minimum tensile strength is 4000 lbs. and meets or exceeds PIA-H-7195, ANSI Z-359.2. Berry Compliant, Made in the USA, Lifetime Warranty.
The TAG® Rigger’s Belts are made with 1.75” type 13 webbing which has a linear pull sheer strength of 7000 pounds. The main body of the belt is 2 layers thick preventing it from sagging or rolling when attaching sub-loads, holsters, or belt mountable pouches to it. The belts free end is single layer making it easier to adjust while maximizing comfort.
- A decade of proven quality & reliability with almost a million belts in use today
- Double layered
- Same hardware used for military parachute harnesses
- ANSI certifi ed hardware, rated to 4000 lbs.
- Secure fastening & adjustment
- Maximum comfort & reliability
- SMALL: 28-31 Waist
- MEDIUM: 32-34 Waist
- LARGE: 35-37 Waist
- X-LARGE: 38-40 Waist
|Country of Manufacture|