CamelBak MXC FR Combat Glove
A flame retardant combat glove with broad applications and full of features including a pre-curved ergonomic fit, FlexCut maximum index finger dexterity and a seamless palm...Learn More...
Availability: In stock
A flame retardant combat glove with broad applications and full of features including a pre-curved ergonomic fit, FlexCut maximum index finger dexterity and a seamless palm.
- Applications: Close quarter battle (CQB), and Military Operations on Urban Terrain (MOUT), working in and around heavy equipment and vehicles.
- Military Kevlar brand fiber blend: 96% Kevlar (for flame retardance and cut-resistance), 4% P-140 anti-static fiber (for safety around fuels, explosives and electronics)
- FlexCut index finger design provides maximum dexterity and flexibility without material build-up in trigger
- Smooth leather palm, fingers and knuckles provides durability
- Kevlar brand fiber knit cuff provides easy-on, easy-off comfort
- Combat-proven by US Army
- Perspiration / moisture resistance: Tanning technology keeps leather soft and supple for the life of the glove even after repeated exposure to perspiration or moisture
- Abrasion resistance: Leather is treated to provide increased durability Concealed interior seam stitching using para-aramid thread enhances durability especially around vulnerable fingertips
- Gloves will not lose grip or fit when wet or submersed in water and will stay soft even with repeated exposure to salt water
- Official US Army RFI item.
- Team Soldier Certified for US Army Combat-Approved Product List
|Country of Manufacture|
|Selling Unit Conversion||N/A|
Write Your Own Review