TAG PRESENTS - TACTICAL HACKS
In our next TAC Hack Video, we're showing you how to pack your 3-Day Pack.
Preparation is key to any successful operation. So what should you always keep in your assault pack to stay ready? This is what we suggest.
Our 3-Day Pack must haves:
- (1) First, you need a good, sturdy pack. Our Chaos 3-Day Assault Pack is made in America and guaranteed for a lifetime. With plenty of room for gear, it also holds a hydration bladder. SHOP NOW
- (2) Rain gear is a must. Our GORE-TEX reversible Woodland/Desert jacket rolls up and fits nicely in your bag. SHOP NOW
- (3) Our GORE-TEX Woodland trousers will keep you warm and dry when the weather turns. SHOP NOW
- (4) Shooting glasses are always a must, and we love all the brands we carry - ESS Eyewear, Wiley X, Revision and Smith Optics. SHOP NOW
- (5) A good pair of gloves. TAG proudly carries TOP BRANDS like Mechanix Wear. SHOP NOW
- (6) Nobody travels without a good knife. We love the Benchmade Saddle Mountain Skinner Knife. But you can shop the WHOLE Benchmade Catalog on TAG's site. SHOP NOW
- (7) And of course, one of our TAG t-shirts. With breathable, soft fabric, any one of the designs is perfect for a hike or underneath your cold-weather layers. SHOP NOW
These are our must-haves for a 3-day Pack. Shop this packing list, or tell us in the comments what favorite must-haves are for a weekend mission.
More TAC HACKS to come, so stay tuned!!!