Arc'teryx LEAF Atom LT Jacket
Made for the coldest temperatures, the Arc’teryx LEAF Atom LT Jacket is an insulated, mid layer jacket that is lightweight enough to be worn under body armor, but tough enough to handle environmental extremes, such as heavy rain, snow and wind. The Polartec Power Stretch material with Hardface technology offers an ideal blend of flexibility and functional heat-retention to keep you warm and comfortable without restricting movement in the arms and chest. Articulated shoulders and elbows provide an optimal range of motion and strategically placed seams reduce chafing and bunching at high-stress areas. This jacket is insulated with Coreloft synthetic insulation for maximum warmth in rough conditions, and the Gossamera ripstop nylon outer keeps rain and moisture out. Wherever your mission takes you, the Arc’teryx LEAF will keep you warm.
KEY FEATURES OF THE ARCTERYX LEAF Atom LT Jacket:
- Weight: 14.5 oz.
- Gossamera ripstop nylon outer material
- Polartec Power Stretch with Hardface technology in side panels
- Coreloft synthetic insulation
- Articulated shoulders and elbows
- Strategically placed seams
- Two large hand pockets with pass-through media ports
- One internal chest pocket
- Vertically routed hem drawcord
|Country of Manufacture|